Monday 2 April 2012

The Only Way Is Laurens Way






Hello again ladies, I'm keeping up to date with some posts for you so far lol! So if you remember I said I came out in a nasty rash and I thought it was my tan so I stayed off it but it seemed I was actually on some medication for an infection and I think that may have caused it as I was on it again last week and had a major reaction and break out again but far worse this time. I felt disgusting and horrid, kept myself all covered up and missed out on all this gorgeous sunshine. 

So anyway I did invest in some new tan, LaurensWay tan. I brought the lotion I got 20% off which was good so I brought it for £15 I think it was meant to be £19 (think anyway lol) So far I love it I've only tried a tiny amount on my leg to see how it comes out and when I first applied it, it is instant and I just loved it, the tan doesn't smell at all I think it kind of smells like a soap a fresh just washed smell so your safe to use it just before going out with out worrying about that awful tan smell haha. 

I will be writing a further review with before and after pictures so you can see the difference :). 


Have you tried LaurensWay tan? If not do you have a favourite? 

Peace beauts, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment