Tuesday 9 October 2012

I'm back

Hello beauty's 

It's been so long since I wrote on my blog, but I've decided I'm going to give it another go. WOO!

Your probably wandered what has brought me back to my few square inches of glory on the internet, well to be honest I had a car crash last week to remember the date as a small reminder to myself 2nd October at about 2.30pm. I ended up breaking some bones in my foot resorting to me been of work for 6weeks. So yes I am back to either bore or entertain you all. 

I've changed my hair since I wrote my last post, I am a BLONDE. However this is not going to last much long as my ends appear to be going afro on me!! #baddamage 
I'll be turning back to a brunette soon enough. But i will be writing a post tomorrow possibly about the journey to becoming a blonde.. all the do's and all the dont's! 


If you want to catch up with me and see what I am doing on a day to day basis i have turned to twitter to write the majority of tweets about all kinds of random things. give me a folloooow. 

https://twitter.com/tarniiiiiaXO i tweet some utter crap at times, but hey ho i'm only here to entertain you. ;) 


PEACE OUT LOVELY'S 

No comments:

Post a Comment