Friday 23 March 2012

Mr Moustache


Hello my fellow followers! 
Major apologies for the lack of posts again the past 2weeks, I appear to be living at either my sisters house - so I can spend as much time as possible with my nephew, or working! But however I had to share this purchase with you as I have had a little crazy obsession with the whole moustache thing, y'know a lot of girls have been drawing them on their finger? LOL. Well I decided to go a step further and actually have a moustache to get my pose on with (hahaha)

"You can't have a good time, if you don't make it a fun time". 
This will be making an appearance on the 7th for a night out with my beloved sister and all my good friends, can't wait to see what they think. Also going to be treating myself to a new top, I've already got some denim shorts and hopefully going to purchase some LaurensWay fake tan this weekend, as ladies she is having a 20% OFF EVENT ALL WEEKEND, STARTING NOW!! Can't wait to have a slight bit of Essex about me. 

Anyway, the necklace btw was only cheap £6 from River Island and it's not actually as big as I thought it was online, it's really quite small, but I'm still in love with it. When I can, I'll add on a "life size" image for you :). Hope you like it, are you all about a moustache?





What are your latest buys? Anybody got a night out planned soon?
And btw are you not super excited to buy yourself some LaurensWay tan?!! TIME TO GET ON IT. 


2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this moustache necklace. I wanted to get one that I saw on modcloth but was trying to wait to see if my boyfriend would get it for me :) Great post!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great, I love it. Just realised I forgot to say where I brought it! I got it from River Island ! There was a ring on Topshop I feel in love with too but I'm not sure if they still sell it. Aw i hope he buys it for you. Thanks so much. Follow for a follow?

      Delete