Monday 6 February 2012

Boohoo





I was really looking forward to doing a post on all the things I brought last week shopping, but as you could all see I had been having problems with my cameras focus and just the quality of the pictures so I was really disappointed when I went to take some pictures my camera was just not coming on, so I'm waiting for it to charge but this takes forever but I promise I will get them up soon. Might have to ask my sister Sara if I could borrow her camera. 


Other then that, I decided my room was in need of tidying and perhaps a move around. So totally moved my bed about and my desks, ect and I'm quite happy with how it looks now, I have a little extra room not much though :).


What's everyone doing this week? Not long till the weekend, woo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment