Tuesday 14 February 2012

Girl behind the mask





Hey guys, so I went out on Saturday and thought I'd have a cheeky make up trial run the other night and decided to post you some pictures because if you haven't noticed yet I only decided to do the one side of my face! Crazzzzzy 'ey? Well anyway, all the items I used are in the above picture, all great products definitely good stuff and you know its good make up when your coming to the end of the night and you look around and notice how everyone's make up is of and yours is still ok. Bonus!!   


Above is just a picture I took with my flash to show you that I literally just did the one side of my face and no I'm not naturally that tanned I had put on some fake tan before hand to give myself a glow and just helped you see that one side isn't tanned at all! 



Finally, I found some Rimmel eye shadow in my draw and thought randomly I'd decided to use it to colour my eyebrow in with it, and it actually looked really nice! :) Definitely might consider it in the future. 

So what do you all think of my half face on half face off. I don't have amazing skin but I really don't wear that much make up either. Doing this post and looking back at the pictures has really made me reconsider wearing it like every little trip out the house I make. I'd like to say that to all you girls we don't need loads of make up to look gorgeous we are all gorgeous inside & out! I hope that me throwing this on here has made you all have a little bit of courage and perhaps helped you think that we shouldn't use make up to hide behind it. :) 

love to my beauts 

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks :) really appreciate it, I'll follow you now :) x

    ReplyDelete